Antiquated, traditional lending options in the Deck and Patio industry are confusing, lengthy, overwhelming, and non-competitive. Headway changes all that.
We partner with numerous contractors, builders, and manufacturers in the Deck and Patio space to provide immediate access to numerous, competitive lenders such as:
Headway brings each of these lenders together to compete for each of your customers’ build projects by providing your customer with the most competitive rates and terms available. As Headway continues to increase its lender partnerships, so increases the competition for even lower rates.
To partner with and compete on Headway’s platform, lenders are required to meet the specific needs of Headway’s contractors, builders, and manufacturers:
- Applications must be quick, 2 minutes at most. Our example application is here.
- Applications must be pre-approved in under 10 seconds. Lenders provide multiple offers for your customers to review and choose which option is best for them.
- Funds must be deposited within 48 hours. Assuming no prior financial issues (such as bankruptcies), customers receive direct deposit within 2 days.
- Eradicate all completion certificates. You’re not answering to a bank/lender to receive compensation for services rendered. You set the contract with the customer.
- Loan amounts must go up to $100,000. No more $65,000 caps.
- Applications must not affect customer credit scores. Customers may apply 100 times per day without any impact to their credit scores.
And in response to Headway’s partnered builders and manufacturers additional demand, Headway now offers up to $5 million in business and commercial loans!
Free Data Analytics
and Ongoing Training
Headway provides particular and specialized training for each of our partnered contractors, builders, and manufacturers’ sales agents, regional dealers, and business development managers. In addition, on a monthly basis, Headway provides your company’s corporate officers with monthly data analytics regarding your sales reps, national regions, and/or industries so that Headway can determine potential weaknesses and inefficiencies in your sales and marketing practices while providing ongoing training to rectify any issues.
Headway is here to help your company grow in ways you never knew possible, much of which can’t be fit onto a single web page. We’re more than happy to share a quick presentation about tailoring Headway’s unique platform and approach around your company’s current tools, resources, and efficiencies. Everything we offer is 100% free; zero strings attached. That’s what makes Headway the best option for you and your customers.
Let us know how we can help!
VP Business Development